You’re busy, and a myriad of things go into good signage, from design to installation:
- Designing artwork,
- Doing site surveys,
- Getting quotes,
- Producing signs,
- Acquiring permits, and
- Installing signs.
Head spinning yet? Some companies have departments dedicated to carrying out project management, but even those companies may prefer someone else taking on the load.
That’s why we have a team of graphic designers, sign printers, administrative staff, vehicles wrappers, shipping clerks, and sign installers all equipped with the skills to complete each step of your project. Here’s how we can help:
Have an idea but not sure how to make it? Unsure how to use design software like Adobe Illustrator? Have an old logo you need spruced up? No worries—we’ve got you covered! We can assist the creation of your artwork in the following ways:
- Design Now feature: Our free-to-use web designer lets you custom-make your own artwork. It’s simpler than using Adobe products and is ideal for modest designs.
- Custom templates: We may have a pre-made design you can customize, which you can find while using the designer tool! Every aspect of the template is editable.
- Graphic designer services: Request design services along with your quote and provide detailed information of your project. We will work with you to ensure complete satisfaction in the design we create!
- Upload your own artwork: When you place an order or request a quote, send over your artwork and we’ll check it for print readiness.
Regardless of which artwork route you choose, we will proof all files back to you to ensure we received and understood your design correctly. We put your project into production once we have approved proofs.
CUSTOM AND INSTANT QUOTES
Our website lets you choose a product, input preferences such as size and add-on options, and generate a price on the spot. You can then put the item in your cart and continue to shop or checkout when you are ready.
Some projects, however, require more in-depth pricing than what our website currently provides. Projects that may require these types of custom quotes include channel letter signs, wall signs, monument signs, vehicle wraps, window clings, and decals, among other services. Quote pricing will include materials, labor, and permit costs as applicable. Here’s how to make a custom quote in three steps:
- Call us, send us an email, or submit an inquiry form on our contact page to begin a conversation.
- Tell us what you’re looking for, and we will get back to you as soon as possible with an email linking to a quote review request.
- Approve the quote through the linked webpage or request changes.
Once the quote is approved, we’ll turn it into a sales order and begin the pre-production steps of your project, including design (if applicable), proofing, and prepayment (if applicable).
Some projects require a permit before legal installation. Such projects include new monument or pylon signs, new wall sign cabinets, or new electrical to illuminate a sign cabinet, among some other situations. We can apply for a permit on your behalf, research local permit requirements, and coordinate with appropriate government staff to ensure your project meets municipal requirements.
Please note: Before we can install signs that require permits, we must have a permit on record.
We have manufactured and installed the signage for entire apartment complexes, storage facilities, and even dental clinics. Extensive projects like these need copious amounts of information, from quantities to dimensions to placements. Whether you’re local or out of state, you can request a site survey for a fee to send one of our staff out to gather the information for you.
Call us–we don’t bite! Contact Express Signs, Inc. for your custom quote or requests at (616) 534-9000 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also submit an inquiry form on a Contact Us page! Otherwise, browse our website to learn how to use our designer, upload artwork, and place an order.